7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Anoroc Democratic Club
45-23 47th St
Woodside, New York 11377
We will have elections for the QCYD Executive Board on February 23, 2016. All positions other than President and Executive Vice President are up for election. If you have any questions about QCYD elections, please contact QCYD President Stacey Eliuk at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The positions up for election are:
Vice President of Political Affairs
Vice President of Diversity and Outreach
Vice President of Membership
In order to run for office OR vote in the election, you must:
- Be a member in good standing (live, work or go to school in Queens and under the age of 36)
- Have paid your dues for 2017 membership no later than the day before the election;
- Have attended at least TWO OF THE FOLLOWING QCYD meetings/events:
- November Post-Election Meeting
- Charity Basketball Game
- Holiday Party
- Labor in the Trump Administration
- NYC Women’s March
- Women of Rikers
- February Social
- Submit a statement of candidacy by no later than February 16th, one week before the date of the election. Please submit your statement to email@example.com.
For more information, please visit https://www.facebook.com/events/1818529708419898/.